To give you an idea of what to put on the Bruschetta I’m going to show you how to make one with bell pepper. I love the flavor of sautéed bell peppers on top of grilled bread!
- 4 slices of Pane Toscano
- 2 Bell Peppers (different colors)
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
How to make a Bruschetta ai Peperoni:
- Clean the bell peppers under fresh water.
- Cut both ends of the peppers and cut it vertically.
- Open it and take of the inside white part with the seeds.
- Cut it into stripes and then into little squares.
- Put it into a pan with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook it until the peppers are soft.
- Put oil on the bread slices, and put the bread on the grill. Cook the slices until you see grill marks on the bread.
- Rub the slices with Garlic.
- Put the cooked bell peppers on the bread and serve.